Alphabet Garden is a SHOE-FREE child care environment. Our facility was constructed with energy-efficient doors and windows, LED lighting, no VOC paint, recycled flooring and a water filtration system. Biodegradable and organic paper and cleaning products are used exclusively. Our Alphabet Garden daycare center cares for children ages 3 months - 3 years. Our daycare provides traditional infant and toddler care for the developing young child. Our toddlers are encouraged to explore and become more independent. Their routine includes and interactive circle time, movement and music, story time, free play, and daily “hands-on” activities that teach colors, shapes, letters, and number recognition.
To view our child care tuition rates, please click here.
What to Bring to our Child Care Center
- Each day you will be required to bring filled bottles, lunch, diapers, wipes, three bibs, and three changes of clothing in a diaper bag. Each day we will send home all bottles, bibs, and clothing.
- You will need to provide a daily schedule for your child, stating feeding and nap times. This schedule should also include any additional information that will help us better care for your child.
What We Provide at our Child Care Center
- The children are given only healthy, organic snacks, and milk.
- Our ratio is three-to-one for infant care, four-to-one for toddlers, five-to-one for older toddlers, and eight-to-one for preschool and PreK.
- Biodegradable and organic paper and cleaning products and used exclusively.
- We follow a consistent daily schedule so that the children are familiar and comfortable with the routine of their day.
Daily Schedule at our Child Care Center
Our daily schedule includes the following activities for your child’s development:
|Infant Schedule||Toddler Schedule|
Book a Tour
If you are scheduling a zoom tour, our team will reach out prior to your time to provide you with the Zoom meeting link.