A child’s journey begins at our Alphabet Station child care center. This facility contains four classes: the infant daycare center, the young toddler, older toddler, and young preschool classrooms, as well as our main office. Alphabet Station daycare provides the perfect setting for the children to explore our solar system and learn about the wonderful planet called Earth. This facility provides the cornerstone for your child’s experience at Alphabet Academy. Our infants follow your “at home” routine to provide consistency and comfort while they are in a child care setting. They are given ample “tummy time” to encourage strong motor development and a cozy circle time to encourage social and emotional development. Our toddlers are encouraged to explore and become more independent. Their routine includes interactive circle time, movement and music, story time, free play, and daily “hands-on” activities that teach colors, shapes, letters, and number recognition.
To view our child care tuition rates, please click here.
What to Bring to our Child Care Center:
- Each day you will be required to bring filled bottles, lunch, diapers, wipes, three bibs, and three changes of clothing in a diaper bag. Each day we will send home all bottles, bibs, and clothing.
- You will need to provide a daily schedule for your child, stating feeding and nap times. This schedule should also include any additional information that will help us better care for your child.
What We Provide at our Child Care Center:
- Milk, water and healthy snacks
- Each child will have an assigned crib. We provide the sheets, which are changed daily and whenever necessary.
- Our ratio is four-to-one for infant care, five-to-one for young toddlers, and six-to-one for older toddlers.
- Each child will be changed a minimum of four times a day and whenever necessary. Diapers are checked every two hours.
- You will receive a daily report that will list all feedings, naps, diaper changes, and information about your child’s day.
- You are always welcome and encouraged to call us to check on your child as often as you’d like throughout our day!
Daily Schedule at our Child Care Center
Our daily schedule includes the following activities for your child’s development:
|Infant Schedule||Toddler Schedule|
Book a Tour
If you are scheduling a zoom tour, our team will reach out prior to your time to provide you with the Zoom meeting link.