Our Alphabet Academy Treehouse daycare is our “eco-friendly” newly renovated facility. This daycare provides a greener and healthier environment for children ages 3 months to 5 years to learn and grow and develop a gentle awareness of their impact on our world and provide them with the knowledge to make a positive difference in our world. The facility was constructed with energy-efficient doors and windows, LED lighting, no VOC paint, recycled flooring, a cooling system with plasma air purification technology, and a water filtration system. The backyard has been transformed into a hands-on children’s garden where students will grow herbs, flowers, and vegetables. Our daycare curriculum is enhanced environmental education, daily yoga, sign & foreign language classes & Google TV.
To view our child care tuition rates, please click here.
What to Bring to our Child Care Center
- Each day you will be required to bring filled bottles, lunch, diapers, wipes, three bibs, and three changes of clothing in a diaper bag. Each day we will send home all bottles, bibs, and clothing.
- You will need to provide a daily schedule for your child, stating feeding and nap times. This schedule should also include any additional information that will help us better care for your child.
What We Provide at our Child Care Center
- The children are given only healthy, organic snacks, and milk.
- Biodegradable and organic paper and cleaning products and used exclusively.
- We follow a consistent daily schedule so that the children are familiar and comfortable with the routine of their day.
Daily Schedule at our Child Care Center
Our daily schedule includes the following activities for your child’s development:
|Infant Schedule||Toddler Schedule||Preschool and PreK Schedule|
Book a Tour
If you are scheduling a zoom tour, our team will reach out prior to your time to provide you with the Zoom meeting link.